The Following Report Illustrates Real Results Experienced By Client's That Implement A Complete Inbound Marketing Strategy Using The HubSpot Software Solution.
This study examines the effectiveness of conducting inbound marketing through the use of HubSpot software. Findings were based on two sources:
- User website data: Data collected from customer accounts by HubSpot.
- Survey of customers: Questions were sent to current HubSpot users who use the products lead tracking tool.
Analyses of data from both sources indicated substantial returns from strategically & professionally implementing the software and using inbound marketing techniques. Metrics observed include volume of sales, volume of leads, and website traffic. Some key findings from this study are listed below.
User Website Data Analysis
In terms of traffic, after 5 months of use:
- Customers starting with 1 to 199 monthly website visitors experienced 3.6 times more traffic.
- Those starting with 2,000 or more visitors per month observed a 10% increase in traffic.
- Overall, users experienced a 60% increase in monthly unique visitors.
In terms of leads, after 5 months of use:
- Customers starting with 1 to 5 leads per month experienced 8.6 times more leads.
- Those starting with 50+ leads per month observed a 25% increase in leads.
- Overall, users experienced a 4.2x increase in leads.
Customer Survey Results
- 90% of respondents reported increased traffic to their website since using HubSpot while 4% said it decreased and the remaining 6% said they did not know.
- Of those who saw an increase, 21% reported traffic more than doubled.
- Among those who had not captured leads prior to HubSpot, users on average had 33 leads per month after 5 to 7 months of use. This number increased to 103 leads per month among customers who used the product for at least 11 months.
- Among those who were previously capturing leads, 86% of respondents reported an increase, while 4% indicated that leads decreased; 9% did not know.
- Of those who saw an increase, 32% saw their leads almost or more than double.