The Importance Of SEO As An Element of A Well Designed Blog Marketing Campaign.
A vigorous inbound marketing strategy is critical if you want your company to compete in today’s world of business. But in order for your business to gain the full benefits of such a lucrative resource, you must employ multiple resources to compound the impact of your marketing efforts.
There are 5 key elements to a successful inbound marketing strategy:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Blog development
- Social media
- Real-time analytics
- A well defined conversion strategy
The term “blog marketing” is rapidly becoming a more commonplace phrase in the internet marketing community. SEO blog marketing takes this one step further, combining the leverage of community interaction with search-engine friendly web content.
Here are just a few of the biggest benefits of the SEO blog marketing approach:
- Blog marketing provides potent results at very low cost Most blog software can be easily integrated with your current company web site at no cost. Even if you hire a web designer to install the blog and customize the initial look & feel to your liking, today’s blogging platforms make it very easy for you to then maintain your own blog without further need for outside assistance.
- Frequently-updated content for your web site : If you’ve done your research, you’ve no doubt discovered that adding new content and pages to your web site is essential, not only for search engine placement (SEO), but also to keep your visitors coming back consistently for new information. A blog enables you to update your site on a regular basis, without need for special software or expertise.
- More opportunities to use essential keywords: Utilizing keywords for SEO is nothing new – but it’s not always easy to find way to incorporate hundreds of keywords into a standard web site with limited pages. SEO blog marketing enables you to build dozens – even hundreds - of pages for your web site, each one containing an article that features one or more of your important keywords. When you take full advantage of this blog marketing strategy, the possibilities are endless.
- Increased number of inbound links : When other websites provide links to your blog, the result is immeasurable visibility for your company. Not only will web users click through those links into your site, but also you gain perceived relevance with search engines, who reward you in turn with higher search engine rankings. Blog marketing furnishes valuable content that other web site owners will want to share with their own visitors (by linking to YOU), in their own effort to provide new and updated material for their readers.
- Your target market will know, like and trust you: Historically, consumers prefer to buy products or services from a business they recognize as reputable, knowledgeable and friendly. Blog marketing affords unlimited opportunities to demonstrate all of these qualities through articles, free information and useful tips. When you write about topics relevant to your business, you position yourself as an expert in your field of industry, instilling a level of confidence in your professional abilities. Your readers (potential customers) get to know you better, and appreciate the knowledge they gain as a result of their interaction with your content. When the time comes to buy, they’re far more likely to turn to your business than one who hasn’t gained this level of familiarity with them beforehand.
- Blog marketing makes it easy for others to share YOUR content : It’s not just “if you build it, they will come”... with SEO blog marketing, they will not only come to you, but they will tell others about you! Today’s blog software makes it ridiculously simple for people to disseminate your blog’s content on a moment’s impulse, using share buttons, re-tweets, like buttons and more. Post valuable blog content, and let others spread the word for you.
The list of SEO blog marketing benefits can stretch far longer than this single article permits. Suffice it to say, this is a powerful tool that no serious business should overlook for increased exposure and community interaction at little or no cost.
In closing, make note of another side of the blog marketing coin: guest blogging. Be sure to take time to actively comment on other people’s blogs featuring content that is related to your own blog’s topics. This is a great way to further get your name out there, to interact with online communities, and to make more contacts with potential future customers!