B2B Lead Generation
B2B Lead Generation: Is your website effective?
Complete the form on the right side of this page and we will generate an inbound marketing analysis. This report will detail the overall marketing effectiveness of your website. Learn which elements are strong which need attention.
Virtual Support Systems has partnered with HubSpot B2B Lead Generation Marketing Software. What does this mean for the small or medium size business that wants advance B2B lead generation and get on board with the Inbound marketing explosion?
Simply put, this partnership gives you a razor's edge position and capability to create, develop, manage and advance a powerful and comprehensive Inbound marketing program using advanced B2B lead generation software. As part of this process, B2B lead generation is included. Our new relationship provides extremely powerful B2B marketing software and analytics.
The Terminology Explained:
- Inbound Marketing (defined by wikipedia): inbound marketing is a style of marketingrelationship marketing and Seth Godin's idea of permission marketing. David Meerman Scottblog etc.) in contrast to outbound marketing where they used to have to "buy, beg, or bug their way in" (via paid advertisements, issuing press releases in the hope they get picked up by the trade press, or paying commissioned sales people, respectively). Next best action marketing can also be applied. that focuses on getting found by customers. This sense is related to recommends that marketers "earn their way in".
- Internet Marketing: Similar to Inbound Marketing but not as strict when following the Inbound philosophy. B2B lead generation is a smaller component. B2B marketing software is recommended.
- Outbound marketing: All traditional marketing methods used over the past 40 years to interrupt. Examples are TV, radio, telemarketing, direct mail, email blasts, billboards, cold calls and older forms of B2B lead generation.
- SEO (search engine optimization): The process of making a given web page search engine friendly by configuring page elements to reflect keywords and message. B2B lead generation should be a result of SEO.
- SEM (search engine marketing): Similar to Internet Marketing with more of a focus on search engines rather than all other elements available when using the Inbound Marketing model. B2B lead generation is also a component of SEM.
- Blogosphere: The refers to all blogs and there interconnections. The blogosphere is viewed as a connected community and part of the new world of social media.
- Social Media: This term applies to all the web portals that are used to establish communities or networking relationships. Examples would be Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and YouTube. These mediums are becoming more popular and more utilized in B2B lead generation.
This is a partial list of what needs attention for any growing business. There needs to be a change in thinking and a real understanding that there is a new and better way of B2B lead generation and to deliver your message. Push marketing is no longer effective and certainly not efficient and Pull or Inbound marketing is fast becoming the force in marketing.
To get a detailed understanding of the real time condition of your Inbound marketing elements (web site), complete the request on the right side of this page. We will generate an overview of what the search engines, blogosphere and world of social media see when your site is called upon. We also offer a 1 hour free consultation and B2B lead generation explaination.