Internet Marketing Statistics From HubSpot.
VSS is a "Certified HubSpot Partner" and we are offering you these very detailed, internet marketing statistics to help you understand this growing technology and how it's being used by your own target markets.
HubSpot complied these internet marketing statistics from a variety of sources, including analysis of their 5,00 business customers, surveys with hundreds of businesses responding, analysis of the data in their free tools like Website Grader, Twitter Grader and Facebook Grader. Each page has a URL to the original source document or article.
These internet marketing statistics include:
- Average CPL (cost per lead) data
- Source data or where traffic comes from
- Internet marketing compared to outbound marketing
- Spending trends
- How internet success drives budgets
- Changes in the social media landscape
- Changes in internet marketing focus
- Where leads are generated
- B2B compared to B2C
- How blogging and blog posts can drive results
- Blogging best practices
- Social media best practices
- SEO (search engine optimization) best practices
- How to create internet marketing leverage
These charts, graphs and statistics can be extremely helpful as you develop your overall internet marketing strategy. Understanding trends and tendencies that have developed and that are developing online will help you understand where to apply your focus. How to be effective and how to be efficient.
To better understand some of the methodologies behind successful internet marketing stratagies, feel welcome to dowload and read this internet marketing white paper: