Great Information About The State Of The Inbound Marketing Industry From Mashable.
Mashable has posted a very informative blog on the comparison of inbound marketing and outbound marketing.
The conclusion is simply that inbound marketing is winning! There are many reasons and here are just a few according to Mashable:
- Statistics show that 44% of direct marketing is not even opened. This is not only ineffective but a waste of environmental resources.
- More viewers than ever are ignoring television (outbound marketing) ads. Up to 88%.
- Intrusive or "outbound advertising" are turning people off, even on productive inbound marketing elements like blog posts. This just shows more confirmation that interruption marketing pushes people in the wrong direction.
- Cost per lead is clearly more costly when using utilizing outbound marketing as oppose to inbound marketing. This represents a better ROI when applying inbound marketing and is trending upward.
Inbound marketing is attraction marketing when compared to outbound marketing or interruption marketing. Common sense should tell you that using inbound marketing creates a common thread and connects your target market to what you have to offer. This is a critical component of successful marketing and demonstrates why inbound marketing works.
Productive inbound marketing should include:
- A compelling website
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- An active blog
- Social media strategy
- A well thought out conversion strategy
- Accurate analytics.
These new inbound marketing technologies can be the best solution. The best suggestion I can offer is to connect or partner with an inbound marketing company that can construct all of these important marketing elements in an effort to achieve the most you can from your website.
For a consultation, feel welcome to contact us and we will do all we can to help you educate yourself on the power of inbound marketing so you to can move forward, and be more successful.