How Do You Evaluate & Monitor The SEO, Blog & Social Media Work That You're Paying For?
This is such a common question asked by clients for years.
"Tell me Mr. SEO, Inbound Marketing provider...
- How do I know exactly what you're doing?
- How do I evaluate your work?
- How do I track all the important indicators?
There are quite a few options available but most are either very basic or mostly incomplete. These solutions will provide the general data but they aren't able to provide the data that is directly related to the work you hired your SEO or inbound marketing vendor to execute. Wouldn't it be great if you had a tool that is tied into your SEO or marketing project? All conversations (email), all work and performance reports, social media tools in one place?
If you're going to invest your hard earned dollars in an SEO, blog development and/or social media project, shouldn't you be able to know exactly what is happening at any given moment? We think so! Look at the list of information and data VSS now provides through a "no cost" inbound marketing performance interface we provide to all clients who hired us to build traffic, convert traffic to leads, and analyze all data to guarantee your ROI.
- Unique & Multiple Logins
- Reputation Monitoring Tools
- Facebook Applications Tools
- Mobile Site Creation Ability
- Complete PPC Tools
- Google Analytics Integration
- Project Management
- Landing Page Analyzer
- Social Media Management
- Complete Analytics
The new "VSS Online Project Management Application" is included free with select service options. Below are the benefits that these tools give you:
- Each team member will have a designated login to allow controlled access to a myriad of statistics, metrics, data and reports.
- Allows you, the client, to designate the most important keywords associated with your company and your business, then monitor all social media communication containing those keywords. This system will track each time your organization is mentioned, all statistics and a complete overview.
- You will now have the ability to create applications on your Facebook business page. This will include E-carts, coupons, and applications such as Flickr, twitter, YouTube and even your own corporate presentations.
- Understanding that much of your target market will be accessing your website from a mobile device makes it important to have your website configured for each mobile device. Our new interface allows you (or us) to create a mobile version of your website along with an “App”. This goes a long way in separating your business from your competition.
- Should you decide that a sponsored ad campaign would be part of your Inbound Marketing, this tool provides the resources for complete management and analytics.
- Included in our new interface, you will find your Google analytics account. You can now monitor everything that Google analytics offers with in your new interface.
- One of the main objectives when we created this new interface was to give our clients the capability of monitoring all of the work we were hired to implement. The project management section of this interface allows you to oversee all activities, their timelines, all conversations and open cases. It allows you to communicate with us in one place with complete organization & tracking. It provides you a much better understanding of the work we do, when we do it, and the results achieved.
- Being able to understand all activity related to each of your landing pages is critical. Our new interface gives you that ability.
- The new VSS interface places all conversation in one area. This means that each e-mail that goes back and forth, no matter how many people on your team, are stored in one area. This allows you to go to one single place and review all e-mail communication from the start of any project.
Have you ever wondered where your SEO reports are? Have you ever wondered exactly what stage your project is in, what work has been accomplished and what were the results of that work? This performance & ROI interface is your answer. It provides all regular reporting in one place.
This is a brand-new client interface and application that allows our clients to review, evaluate, and even manage all of the features listed above. This powerful interface puts much more control in the client’s hands, and removes all of the guesswork normally associated with SEO, social media and all other Inbound Marketing components.
Just Contact Us For A Discussion Or A Demonstration.